Raised Spot UV Business Cards
Our raised spot gloss business cards are classier than those plain looking cards and feature full color printing at no extra cost, with soft velvet suede laminate. These business cards are a great marketing tool that stands out from the rest.
Popular Business Card Ideas:
Loyalty cards, appointment cards, referral cards, hang tags, clothing tags, discounts cards, feedback / review request cards and so much more!
How To Upload
When creating a raised spot UV job, you must include a raised spot UV mask file along with the regular print file. Please note, the mask file must be vector art created in vector-based programs such as Illustrator. The raised spot UV mask file is used to show where the UV coating needs to be applied. Please only use solid 100% K (C 0%, M 0%, Y 0%, K 100%) to indicate where you would like the UV. Do not use shadows, glows, or grayscale images. White will indicate no UV.
Our Raised SPot Uv Business Cards Are…
Printed in full color, so you have the choice to keep it simple or go all out!
Comes in raised UV gloss with soft velvet laminate.
Printed on a nice thick 16pt cardstock. Our medium weight offering and great for everyday use.
The textile feel of the raised gloss makes your cards stand out!
After the upload…
FREE ONLINE PROOF
We will e-mail you a proof for your review before we print to avoid any weird surprises.
We will have your order ready for shipping or pick up in 5-7 days after art approval. Rush services avail.
Free shipping or pick up
Get free UPS Ground shipping or swing by and say hi in Fort Worth.
OTHER SPOT GLOSS BUSINESS CARD INFO
- UPS Ground | 5-7 Business Days – Included
- Priority Mail (Post Office) | 2-5 Business Days – Used for P.O. Boxes
- Local Pick Up available in Fort Worth M-F 10:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Shipping upgrades available upon request.
We offer raised UV gloss on either one side or both. The raised UV gloss gives a textile feel to any spot you’d like.
- 1 design per file
- Color: CMYK
- Our website will accept PDF, AI, PNG, JPEG, PSD, and EPS
- Outline all text or convert to shapes
- Bleed should be at least 0.125″
- Please keep important aspects of the art at least 0.125″ from the edge
- If its not perfect we’ve got your back. We will correct it and send a proof over for your review.
Not sure if your art is ready to print? We will double check and make sure it is ready to print. We will also send you a digital design proof for your final approval before we send it to print. If we notice anything out of the ordinarily we will advise before printing.